Fat Burning Herbs - Bladderwack, B-Complex, Flax seed & more
THE IMPORTANCE OF FAT BURNING IN WEIGHT LOSS
Now let's take a look at fat, which most people try to avoid. On the surface this seems to make sense, because if we are going to try to get healthy and lose body fat, it seems as though we ought to eat less of it. That may seem right, but that is not the way the body works. Our cell membranes are like trading posts where sugar, hormones, protein, and other nutrients are exchanged. It is imperative that our diet has an adequate intake of Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) or "good fats". Healthy membrane function is essential for overall health.
IMPORTANCE OF FAT BURNING IN LOSING WEIGHT
- Fat helps slow the release of sugar into the bloodstream, important for keeping insulin under control, so that fat burning is not inhibited.
- Fat is required for the production of serotonin, which controls appetite and food cravings, especially cravings for starches and sweets.
- EFAs increase the body's metabolic rate, oxidation rate, and energy production.
- With increased energy levels we feel more like being active.
- BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE! Even if you have less than average genetics, never succeeded at losing weight before, have stubborn fat deposits that don't seem to budge.
Diet and weightloss secrets revealed, how to lose fat quickly and easily without supplements. How? Just Click Here! to BURN THE FAT!
Activity builds lean body (muscle) mass, increases our metabolic rate, and resets our fat thermostat to a lower level - making weight loss permanent.
- EFAs help our kidneys get rid of excess water held in the tissues.
- When the body is deficient in Essential Fatty Acids, it will store unwanted fat in order to compensate.
FACTS ABOUT USING FLAX SEED (OMEGA-3) TO BURN BODY FAT
- It is important to limit the consumption of safflower, sunflower, and corn oils to get the most fat burning benefits from flaxseed. Using these oils dilute its metabolic benefits.
- Dieting lowers Omega-3 fatty acid levels in the body.
- Omega-3 fats are burned off more quickly by the body than other fats.
- When you start losing weight, Omega-3 fats in your body are the first to dissipate.
- Flaxseed oil is so readily oxidized that it burns off almost as fast as a carbohydrate.
- Omega-3 fats are the most essential fats-yet they are the fats most quickly burned off. They burn quickly for a reason: they are the most active fats.
- That is why it is important to use flaxseed - from 3 tablespoons (minimum) or more each day throughout your entire weight-loss process.
- Those who fail to get enough Omega-3 fats during weight loss find they regain their weight more easily.
- They also find they have a tougher time losing weight the next time they try.
- This is why it is a vital part to permanent weight loss - there does not have to be a next time.
- When there is a lack of Omega-3 in the body, this makes the fat burning hormones work less effectively and slows the metabolism.
- It is believed that oils like flaxseed, actually stimulate brown fat stores, where fat is more easily burned.
FAT INFLUENCES METABOLISM -
THE SUM TOTAL OF ALL THE ACTIVITIES IN YOUR BODY
- WITH REMARKABLE POWER
REMARKABLE POWER OF
OMEGA-3/OMEGA-6 IN WEIGHT LOSS
- Omega-3 fats increase your energy and help you to exercise longer.
- Flaxseed oil helps the cells of the body (particularly muscle cells) to respond more effectively to the body?s fat burning hormones.
- This increase in the efficiency of the hormonal response helps the body burn calories better.
- Omega-3 fats that are found in flaxseed, and used in childhood, can help prevent the development of an excessive number of fat cells.
- Individuals with more fat cells are more likely to be overweight. This has led some researchers to call Omega-3 fats "anti-obesity fats". Omega-3 fats make food taste good and release the hormone cholecystokinin (CKK) from the stomach to send a message of satisfaction to the brain when we have eaten sufficiently.
- Without that message, we continue to feel hungry. A little bit of fat goes a long way!
- Omega-3 fats help burn excess calories instead of depositing them to make fatty tissue.
- Omega-6 fats convert into GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) with the help of an enzyme called delta-6desaturase (D6D), thus manufacturing a hormone-like substance PGEl (prostiaglandinEl), which plays a critical role in the prevention of and beneficial response to numerous health disorders.
- GLA (found especially in evening primrose oil and borage oil) activates brown fat metabolism.
- Brown fat is a unique tissue inside the human body that actually helps to burn fat. It produces heat and energy that burns fat, instead of depositing excess calories for storage as fat.
- GLA is the raw material needed for certain prostaglandins to ignite the mitochondria's (cell's central production area) fat burning process in the body?s brown fat.
How's your metabolism?Turning up your metabolism with the right nutrients is essential for losing weight!
TRANSFORMING PLATEAUS WITH NATURAL FAT BURNING NUTRIENTS (NFBN)
Weight loss, weight gain, fat storage, fat burning and fat release are all mitigated and modulated by hormones (chemical substances secreted by various glands in the body) and enzymes (digestive juices that cause the chemical breakdown of food within the body). In the past several decades, scientists have spent huge amounts of time and money discovering and developing drugs to help stimulate, suppress, and regulate hormonal output. What scientists are now discovering, is that food and essential nutrients trigger hormone output, just as certainly as drugs do.
|LIST OF NATURAL FAT BURNING NUTRIENTS (NFBN)|
|* GLA||* CLA|
** Benefit from Flax Seed Oil . Not only does it improve carnitine activity in the body, but studies have shown that it can substantially lower the risk of death from coronary heart disease. Flax seed oil contains twice the amount of Omega-3 oils than that of fish oil products. NSP's Flax Seed Oil is 100% organic and unrefined; due to the cold pressing of the seeds.
Reap the benefits of **Super Oil capsules that combines oil from three different sources.
Hemp oil and Hemp Hearts are Nature's super food, unleash their remarkable powers.
While the time required for breaking through a weight loss plateau with the above natural fat burning nutrients can vary with each individual, the process usually takes several days to several weeks.
NINE MOST COMMON FAT BURNING NUTRIENTS:
|B-COMPLEX VITAMINS||FLAXSEED OIL||CHOLINE|
Benefit from Flax Seed Oil . Not only does it improve carnitine activity in the body, but studies have shown that it can substantially lower the risk of death from coronary heart disease. Flax seed oil contains twice the amount of Omega-3 oils than that of fish oil products. NSP's Flax Seed Oil is 100% organic and unrefined; due to the cold pressing of the seeds.
|CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID (CLA)||KELP||VANADYL SULFATE|
Kelp . Make the most of it as it is a botanical; classified as algae, it is all natural . Very high in iodine the very mineral that this fickle gland needs. It has been tradtionally used to treat obesity, atherosclerorosis and rheumatism
|HYDROXYCITRIC ACID (HCA)||GAMMA LINOLECIC ACID (GLA)|
Chromium GTF not only regulates blood sugar levels; but factored along with insulin it aids in fat breakdown and metabolizing of protein.
Natural supplements affect fats by either absorbing them after ingestion, breaking them down more efficiently, or discouraging their storage as excess weight.
Don't think you need to take all these nutrients for maximum fat burning.
Start with one or two of the different fat burning nutrients and give your body chemistry a chance to work with the natural metabolic pathways which stimulate the use of body fat for weight loss and energy.
Do you need help? Just ask, as a Chartered Herbalist, I specialize in helping people achieve their overall wellness goals. I can help put you on the road to achieving good health and a sense of well-being. I'm here to answer any questions and help you choose the best products.
Visit Nature's Sunshine, a one-stop source for all your herb and health supplement needs.
Pages in this category:
Link to us!
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting or stopping any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not start or stop taking any pharmaceutical product without first consulting your prescribing physician. Please refer to the Disclaimer/Legal Information section on this website for more details.